The blog for http://www.donnacorigibson.com - A site for contemporary Catholic music featuring sung prayers - Musical Rosary, Sung Divine Mercy Chaplet, and word for word prayers from Scripture, Saints, and the Church. - Please visit to hear song samples.
______________________________________________

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Novena to Our Lady of Mount Carmel

Since I am a Lay Carmelite (since 1999) and having been baptized two weeks after I was born on July 16th (the Feast of Our Lady of Mount Carmel, I feel a special devotion to Mary under this title and I want to honor her with a novena (9 days of prayer in preparation - like the apostles in the Upper Room before Pentacost) to her under this title. If you care to join me, I will be making posts every day starting this Saturday, July 7, with the novena reflections and prayers. These have been prepared by the Carmelite nuns of Carpineto Romano, Italy. I will post them in the mornings at 9:00 am Eastern so scroll down for a while to find it if you don't check until later.
Our Lady of Mount Carmel, pray for us!

No comments: