The blog for http://www.donnacorigibson.com - A site for contemporary Catholic music featuring sung prayers - Musical Rosary, Sung Divine Mercy Chaplet, and word for word prayers from Scripture, Saints, and the Church. - Please visit to hear song samples. ______________________________________________
Latest pictures
-
SD BHs went to Omaha for Baby Shower and Zoo, Father Enan who is Ava
Lucia's godfather went to visit Wilsons in MN and James was able to serve
at his p...
Hi Donna, I just love this photo of your children, too cute. Your oldest daughter looks like she will be a good babysitter soon! I just met you this past Sun. in Leroy, NY and enjoyed the beautiful prayer music with my 6 yr old daughter. I bought the CD Prayers of the Great Saints and love every song, especially number 8 Only today, not only is it my patron Saint but the song is just so beautiful and the way you sang it gave me chills. I hope to see you back in this area for another prayer concert, I enjoy your music so much, May God continue to bless your music and work, Theresa
1 comment:
Hi Donna,
I just love this photo of your children, too cute. Your oldest daughter looks like she will be a good babysitter soon! I just met you this past Sun. in Leroy, NY and enjoyed the beautiful prayer music with my 6 yr old daughter. I bought the CD Prayers of the Great Saints and love every song, especially number 8 Only today, not only is it my patron Saint but the song is just so beautiful and the way you sang it gave me chills. I hope to see you back in this area for another prayer concert, I enjoy your music so much, May God continue to bless your music and work, Theresa
Post a Comment