...for 10 days in NY. But, actually, counting flying days, I will be gone 12 days. I have mixed emotions about it all. On one hand, the change in routine is always nice. I can have some complete thoughts, without interruption. There are a few days I can sleep in. There's the excitement of giving concerts and recording some new great songs. I'll have time for extended prayer, reading and songwriting - at least I think so. All in all, not bad really.
What I'm leaving at home, though, makes me a little uneasy: the uncertainty of what a few days with a new sitter will be like, school work schedules and lessons that will need to be postponed (I like to keep a regular routine), the baby really missing me (he was so depressed when I went to FL for 5 days and was very clingy for days afterwards, the messes I will have when I return and missing the sweet smiling faces and hugs of my beautiful children.
Please pray for me and my family for these intentions.
Thanks. God bless you all.
D
Latest pictures
-
SD BHs went to Omaha for Baby Shower and Zoo, Father Enan who is Ava
Lucia's godfather went to visit Wilsons in MN and James was able to serve
at his p...
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment