I sang at this Church on Sun, Mar. 20 - St. Januarius' in Naples, NY. What does it look like to you? I think it looks like a giant mushroom. I was told by an elderly gentleman, who was the son of the man who built it, that the stained glass holes are designed after grapes and the roof is a fallen grape leaf, as the church is built in wine country. Some kids call it the jelly bean church for obvious reasons. Have yo ever seen anything like it? I sang at the only Sunday Mass there, at 10am. There were about 80-100 people present. I think the sermon, given by Fr. George was one of hte very few to ever actually make me cry. I was up there blowing and blowing my nose to keep it from dripping down my throat, so I could still sing. Something he said led me into a meditation that made me really experience an even BIGGER God, His intellegence, control, humaness, and compassion. Great stuff for further contemplation.
Latest pictures
-
SD BHs went to Omaha for Baby Shower and Zoo, Father Enan who is Ava
Lucia's godfather went to visit Wilsons in MN and James was able to serve
at his p...
1 week ago

1 comment:
What an awesome experience Donna! Someday...someday I will have you in my community of Madison Indiana. I know they will love you as much as I do. I give your CD's away all the time. Peace, MaryRose Carlow
Post a Comment