Since I am a Lay Carmelite (since 1999) and having been baptized two
weeks after I was born on July 16th (the Feast of Our Lady of Mount
Carmel, I feel a special devotion to Mary under this title and I want to
honor her with a novena (9 days of prayer in preparation - like the
apostles in the Upper Room before Pentacost) to her under this title.
If you care to join me, I will be making posts every day starting this
Saturday, July 7, with the novena reflections and prayers. These have
been prepared by the Carmelite nuns of Carpineto Romano, Italy. I will
post them in the mornings at 9:00 am Eastern so scroll down for a while
to find it if you don't check until later.
Our Lady of Mount Carmel, pray for us!
Latest pictures
-
SD BHs went to Omaha for Baby Shower and Zoo, Father Enan who is Ava
Lucia's godfather went to visit Wilsons in MN and James was able to serve
at his p...
6 days ago


No comments:
Post a Comment