The blog for http://www.donnacorigibson.com - A site for contemporary Catholic music featuring sung prayers - Musical Rosary, Sung Divine Mercy Chaplet, and word for word prayers from Scripture, Saints, and the Church. - Please visit to hear song samples.
______________________________________________

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Baby!

I've started another project - accidently!! Baby #5 is due Sept. 5. I'm 44 years old, 10 weeks along right now and I'm very sick and tired. Should subside by the 2nd trimester when I start the big travel plans. Yes, His way is steep and narrow. I'm "walking the walk" here people!!!! And it ain't a walk in the park! Yet, "His grace is sufficient for me." 2 Cor. 12:9

2 comments:

Mrs. J said...

Congratulations Donna! I hope you are feeling well. I am looking forward to meeting you in May when you come stay with us in CT. It has been such a joy getting to know your Mom by phone. I'm sure she is excited about another Grandbaby!

My husband and I are adding Baby and you to our prayers!

God Bless you Donna!

Theresa

paladin said...

Good heavens!! I'll be praying especially for your new intentions (the new youngling, and your health, and for serenity and strength for your family)... and congratulations to you all! :) The child is a very blessed one, to be conceived into your family!